So these past couple of weeks, I've been receiving lots of college letters etc. and now it's the holidays, I've taken some time to sort through them and made my top 10 list =]
U.S. Colleges/Universities:
1. Cornell
2. Stanford
3. Princeton
4. Yale
5. UPenn
6. Northwestern
7. Vassar
8. Emory
9. Berkeley (California)
10. UConn (uni of connecticut)
(these are listed from most favored yet least likely to get into lol)
And international Unis:
1. Otago Uni <3 whoo
2. Cambridge
3. Oxford
4. Monash (in Aussie)
5. ANU (Australian National University)
So... hmm... now to talk to the parentals and guidance counsellor about these!
About Me
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so ur going to uni next year? or one after next?
ReplyDeletewow stanford, princeton and yale big universities XD
glad to see ou is on there haha
lol yeah well I gotta keep my options open haha if I don't get into any of my desired Universities.. then back to Otago it is.
ReplyDeleteI graduate highschool in 2009 so I'll be class of 2013 in Uni? Does that make sense?
haha so basically ull be a year slower then us XD dont u wish u were 7th form now haha
ReplyDeleteyeah it kinda makes sense haha
what course are u taking? like in uni?
lol no harvard? XD
ReplyDeleteyeah what are you gonna do in uni? med?
im gonna live in a cardboard box and sell my bad sketches on the street. haha not realy but just realised how many ppl enroll to massey and how few get in ;_; and polytech. aie.
anyway. why would you be least likely to get into otago uni? o.O;;
oooh wait i get it now, ignore the question about least likely going to uni n.n;;
ReplyDeletelol yeah... um I'm either doing pre-med or psych...
ReplyDelete