Went to bed at around 2 last night after finishing that stupid essay... it's 9:30 and I still have to shower and do laundry and do the Latin project and other homeworks.. ugh.
Dad's back in about a day... if only he came back earlier, could watch the second to last game of the season :( Whaaaaatever though.
Umm... today was considerably uneventful... can't really remember everything that happened because I was so tired and out of it.
Ehh... just finished running, am very tired... lol just got yelled at by Joe online coz I was distracting him from working >.<
Cooold... I wish I had more will power, then I could get off the internet and actually start on the shitload of work that's waiting for me.
About Me
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ah yes... the willpower to leave the computer and start on work.
ReplyDeleteworks better to not get on the comp til the work is done :P