About Me

My photo
Too eclectic for 1200 characters

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5th February 2008

Terrible day today, combination of all these shitting things just rolled up into one massive ball of shite. This isn't even the ordinary shit, this is fucking "I-want-to-kill-myself" kind of shit.
Everything is a big blur... I have a lightbulb that needs changing but I can't reach iteven with a chair (the downfalls of being fun-sized) and I can't go anywhere because I CAN'T DRIVE.
Thanks dad... I bet this is all part of your suppresion plan.
I haven't had a normal 3 meal day since my parents left... eh... so much for looking after myself. Gummy bears and brownies seem to be my staple.
Just so angry at the world. And I don't want to be.
Hopefully a nap will do the trick, lets see what tmrw brings.

8 comments:

  1. it doesnt sound that bad... >.> if u cant reach the bulb while on the chair then ur house is waayy too big XD

    where have your parents gone to? O.o

    hmmm gummy bears HARIBOS!!!!!!!!!

    cheer up ne~!! most of the time things turn around when u feel the worst XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. think of it as things not being able to get much worse? xD -fail at cheering up-

    i hope you feel better soon -glomp-

    and since misery loves company... we've all just started back at school here in nz >> one more year to go~

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you can't change the things around you, change yourself :)
    well, your attitude, so says the self-help-book part of my brain lol.

    easier said than done ofc...

    personally I'd love to be able to live on brownies and gummy bears XD
    at least you can cook for yourself :S if I were alone I'd be living on icecream and uncooked noodles n.n;;

    and yes, exactly what peter said, things will change and things will get better, because it's only when you're down can life go up again :)

    ...okay so we aren't all great at making ppl feel better >.< but we try!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Lee, you are just about the worst person at cheering people up lol and I mean this in the nicest way possible.
    "we've all just started back at school here in nz >> one more year to go~" uhmm... i think you've forgotten I still have a year and a half left :P
    There are no Haribos in the supermarket near me :( so I have to buy some kinda "black forest" brand ones which are actually pretty good =)
    The ceilings are just tall... or I'm just really short lol.
    My parents and my brother are in China coz my great-grandmother passed away and they have to see her off.
    I just took a 3 hour nap and am feeling much better =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DDD: i only realized that after i posted it! then i read the facebook thing and was like oh crap she misses columba i made it worse

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, i agree - living on gummi bears sounds good until you actually try it...
    uhm don't want to say much in case of doing what lee did, but just in general - there are lots of kiwis on the other side of the world who love and miss you lots and who are wishing you well..-hugs youse- xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hugs*
    we lurrrrve you Lisa
    wish you were still here
    bet you do too-
    except not right now cause weve got the commencement service thingie.
    Problem with stilts is that you can't use your hands while you're on them, not unless you're reeeeally good. I WANNA PLAY LACROSSE. Stoopid uncivilised country...
    See- there is a bright side to being in the US of A.
    Will put some pics on Facebook for you- finally unploaded the lamb pics but shes been shorn now- not so cute...kind white n scrawny.
    Luv u
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol white and scrawny things are cute as long as they aren't guys XD

    ReplyDelete