Talked to Mrs Davis (my gym teacher) and I'm going to be trying out for the girls lacrosse team, girls volleyball, and track... but ofc I'm actually only going to be doing one sport :P because yeah... I don't have that much time.
Umm... what is there to say... oh yeah, went on an art field trip today to Fairfield University where they had some Greek/Roman (can't remember which) sculptures that were on loan from the Met and we got to do some mass sketches and contours which was really fun.
Happy Chinese New Year, I hate to have to spend it alone for the second time in my not so long life but that's just the way things are sometimes.
Monika staying over tmrw after school and then going to some family friend's house to celebrate a late-ish Chinese New Years with them on Saturday night.
That's the extent of my plans... so yeah. It's really cold here =(
Missing you guys <3
About Me
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment