Went to some Chinese New Year party last night hosted by a family friend... it was rather awkward with all the adults and little kids (they were either too old to be funny or too young to be sane), there was this one little girl who was kinda cute, she didn't really talk though.. I'm not sure of her name. It was either Audrey, Andrea or Angela... the kid talked so softly I wanted to shake her.
Meh... Monika slept over on Friday lol and we were gonna meet up with Joe but there was this whooole mix-up and we got so pissed off at him only to realize he had called twice to explain but my phone was on silent and I didn't check it til 3 in the morning... interesting times.
Have a shitload of things to do today:
-Latin Domus project
-Thomas Hardy (Return of the Native) essay
-Pre-calc notes from when I was away
-Anatomy lab booklet thingy
Rwaaaar and I might be stopping off at the supermarket sometime today to grab more stuff to eat. God I've spent so much money on food alone lol.
All of you probably know this by now if I've previously rambled to you, but the Milwaukee Bucks lost 98-99 to the NY Knicks on Saturday night... I am fucking pissed off considering Bucks had a great lead til about 3rd quarter. :(
Dad's coming back Wednesday I think... wanna go to the game so bad Tuesday night (2nd to last one of the season!) hope I can find a ride. Ugh.
<33 xoxoxoxoxoxox
About Me
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow u sound uber busy ne
ReplyDeleteis that why u found the little girl cute? coz u thought u could shake her? O.o
Thomas hardy? is that the hardy boys? XD
everyone spends heaps on foods, thats where all teenagers money goes these days isnt it?....or just me....?
WAHAHA told u Bucks arent that greats XD jk jk la havent seen them play haha....dont really want to XD
Lol no I thought she was cute coz she wore this puffy little princess dress thing with a big red bow that tied at the back. It was an absolutely adorable outfit haha.
ReplyDeleteUmm.. Thomas Hardy is a famous 19th Century British writer...
lol my major splurge is ice cream though haha I'm so addicted to Ben and Jerry's! (the brand)
No, the Bucks aren't that amazing, they don't have an incredibly impressive run but I love Yi anyway =)