So my wisdom teeth have been coming in for the past week and giving me hell, haven't chewed on the left side of my mouth for ages =[ buut, it feels a little better today and I went to see the dentist who told me they could stay in because they're coming in nice and straight. Yay?
I got a new laptop for Christmas, for all those interested it's an HP Pavilion dv5-1138nr Entertainment Notebook PC. All I can say is that it's very shiny and very pretty and very fast =D and I love it lots. Again if anyone's interested the specs are:
RAM: 4GB
Hard drive: 250 GB
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.0GHz
Operating system: 64-bit
And it's running on Windows Vista home premium
Hmmm what else is new? I'm really behind on a lot of hmwk so I should be doing that but knowing me... hahaha
Here are some dates to note for December (although this affects no one else):
9th - Boys next door (school play)
12th - Emily's birthday party
19th - Battle of the bands @ the Space (habitat for humanity fundraiser concert)
21st - Jay Chou concert at Mohegan Sun Arena @ 2am =D
23rd - Minimum day then winter holidays
25th - Going to Atlanta for winter vacation as well as Florida (Disneyland)??
back on maybe the 31st or so...
2nd Jan - Tristan's 18th at the Hyatt Hotel (excited!)
5th Jan - school starts again *death to education*
Yeah so this month looks pretty good, not sure if I can go to the Jay Chou concert though coz it's soon and the tickets may be sold out and its kinda expensive.
<3 you all and still (unsurprisingly) missing you guys heaps
Lisa
About Me
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

grrrrrr it got rid of my comment before I'd finished T_T um so I what'd I say....
ReplyDeleteit's good you don't have to get your teeth out, or so I say lol
That laptop has a built in camera right?? X3 I wish I could upgrade my laptop, it's so slow :(
what's minimum day?
OMG ATLANTA O_O LOL n.n;
when you say winter hols I keep thinking, but it's not july! XD;;
hey there's a hyatt hotel in wellington XD
wow you guys don't get very long for xmas hols o.o tho ofc you have summer holidays but still n.n;
wargh we miss you too :( post some moooooar pictures :D
Minimum day means we only have to go to school 'til 12pm =]
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah the laptop has a built in camera.
pictures of what?
aww this thing doesn't tell you when there's a comment after yours D:
ReplyDeletewargh we should get minimum days over here D: lol did you know they miscalculated our half days at columba, apparently we missed out on a teacher's only day or something x.X
pictures of youuuuu and ameeeeeeerica and whateeeeever XD
Mmmmm laptop <3
ReplyDeleteI should be getting one of those soon :D
YEAH more photos of you and people and stuff :P
miss you too <3