Poor grammar along with poor spelling is bothering me more and more nowadays, and I feel so hypocritical because I often make mistakes too... it's just the people who mix up their, there, they're, and you're, your... and a few others, but I wish I didn't pick up these spelling errors so that I wouldn't be greatly frustrated by them.
On a different subject, I feel so ready to move on from high school. There really is no attraction left for me there, even though I know I will miss it greatly once I'm in varsity and nothing is as easily accessible as it was in high school. I mean, it's not like I'm done being a kid yet, I still want to whine and act crazy and stupid all the time, but I feel like the high school atmosphere is just so limited. The way the people around me think and feel just don't coincide with the way I think and feel most of the time.
Eh... there's so much work I have to catch up on. Failing calculus (and by failing I mean I have a C but it's still really crap). Doing alright to well in other classes though, yay. Umm... yeah, not much to write about... been reading more fics lately (haha, the fictionpress ones) and it got me thinking. Why aren't there enough smart, funny, gorgeous, witty guys around me? Where are they?! If you're keeping the great guys locked up in a box all for yourself (whoever you are), you should be ashamed of yourself. Share. One is enough for each person!
Will not tangiate anymore,
lol (lots of love)
Lisa
About Me
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those are exactly the spelling errors that kill me the most :( Even though I do make spelling mistakes now, I still can't stand the wrong "they're/their".
ReplyDeleteHave you started applying for scholarships yet? I left it so late, OOPS, now most of the deadlines are up. I still found some applications to suffer through though xD
Yeah I'd be really happy if I had a bunch of "smart, funny, gorgeous, witty guys" locked in a box. But I don't.
xoxox
Well... applying to college almost automatically gets you applied for money grants and stuff...
ReplyDeleteLol, how do you think we feel - at an all girls school. I shouldn't worry too much about hurrying up and finishing school - I expect you've got exams before then and I'm sure you won't want them approaching any faster than necessary :P
ReplyDeleteHave you decided where to apply then? Or are you coming back to Otago :)
yeah in a way it's easier in america because it's not like EVERY thing is separate >.<
ReplyDeleteah you see...I've been keeping them locked in a box to make out with each other, bwuahahaha.... yeah. right. as if. I wish. XD;;
Lol DV, you're not sending me photos of that why?! Haha
ReplyDeleteUmm to Anna, the schools I've applied to/are considering are:
- Brown University
- University of Vermont
- University of New Haven
- Boston University
- University of Connecticut
- Otago (yay)
- and maybe MAYBE Stanford University