About Me

My photo
Too eclectic for 1200 characters

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Lisa lacks lipbalm

Sorry, the alliteration was too enthralling, I couldn't resist. Hee...

Anyhow, I stayed up 'til about 4 last night (this morning) talking to some people. And by some people I mean Andrew (ex-bf), Jesse (friend), and Tristan (also friend).
I proclaimed myself princess of the universe and then Andrew corrected me by saying I didn't want that because the universe wouldn't revolve around me as it is expanding away. Damn him and his stupid smart boy logic.
So Andrew and I are on talking terms again and it doesn't fell entirely awkward anymore (and yes, I'm well aware you read my blog entries AJ so this is officially telling you we're friends) - and I can make this official statement because I'm the princess of the solar system. Isn't life wonderful under my jurisdiction? (hahaha feel free to pelt me with tomatoes, though I'd prefer marshmallows as they are much softer and sweeter).

Hmm... Emily's birthday party was great, we watched the Dark Knight and played Clue. I had to leave in the first round of Clue coz dad showed up but it was still fun nonetheless. I didn't think I'd like batman, but I did... and Christian Bale is a hunk. =]
Was very comfortable seating too, with a really ridiculously soft blanket, Evan to lean on, and Tristan and Scott as footrests. And M&Ms, can't forget those.

So... I have about a week and a day and a half of school left before winter holidays yay! Not going to the Jay Chou concert because tickets are sold out =[ because I'm a lazy bum and couldn't be bothered getting them earlier.

Oh yes, and I'm out of lipbalm. I've never faced this dilemma before. I've always had more lipbalm than know what to do with but right now i've used all of the stuff I have (well... all of the stuff I will use because I'm allergic to a lot of lipbalm). For the record I use Yes to CarrotsTM (I don't know how to make the TM superscript).

Ermm... yeah, procrastinating homework right now ;) coz I'm super good at that.

<3

- Me

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe you thought you wouldn't like The Dark Knight!! It was easily one of the best movies, if not THE best, that I've seen this year!

    Lol how long do you get for winter holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I love how we can tell by your spelling and grammer that ure tired / lack sleep XD

    you finally watched dark knight! :D and yeah as caz said it was awesome ne?? X3

    lmao getting the royal treatment ae, with guys all around u at your service XD what a life lol.

    CARROTS omg did pete tell you they have carrot flavoured lipbalm?? DokixNabi anyone?? XD

    yay for moar procrastination blogs XD oh wait erm I mean...go do work! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can? I never realized I was that obvious...

    Hahaha yes well I am a princess after all... lol yeah Dark Knight was pretty good ;) doesn't trump how I watched it though.

    Umm... I have the carrot flavored lipbalm, I think i was the one who told Pete about it actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah carrot flavoured xD

    Do carrots... have a strong flavour? How the heck do you put that in lip balm?

    Hah yeah wonderful solar system here Lisa :P I can see you're doing a great job ruling it. So's the focus on anti-war, or just on keeping the planets from colliding or something?

    OH and I can't be stuffed logging in. So I'm "anonymous"/Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh...still haven't seen it. Maybe that's what I should buy myself for Xmas.

    btw, even as princess of the solar system, you can only have the planets etc. revolving about you if we live in a Ptolemaic universe (stupid epicycles etc.). And I think Copernicus probably has the body of cosmologists behind him...
    Though, if you think about it, the universe originated from a 'singularity' (funny wibble in spacetime that physicists can't explain) which has been expanding ever since. So, if the universe has been expanding ever since, then we must be at the middle of it, because everything is the middle of it. Also, in the beginning (ie Planck time) there was no up or down etc, nor was there any time, thus there is no way of saying if the 'singularity' was spinning, and anyway that depends on your frame of reference (which didn't exist). So, we can say the universe was spinning, therefore it is spinning. So, on this basis, you Lisa, are at the middle of the universe, and it revolves about you. I therefore declare you Queen of the material universe (but not the multiverse).
    Unfortunately, this argument applies to everyone else too (including as yet undiscovered beings), so you may find that there will be a little competition for the throne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only half understood what you just said Anna, but I think it works out in my favor thus I love you anyway =]
    And to Lee, no the focus isn't on anti-war or keeping the planets from colliding into each other, the focus is on me. Duh. hahahahahaha wow I'm so vain.

    It's a very light carrot flavor, but you can definitely tell it's the smell of carrots lol.

    ReplyDelete