About Me

My photo
Too eclectic for 1200 characters

Friday, August 1, 2008

Wussy, feathery-stroker men...

I just finished watching "Made of Honor" featuring Patrick Dempsey... and all I have to say is, what the hell is wrong with normal guys? Where have they all gone?!
Media has featured men to be more and more feminine, I'm not saying that having a sensitive side and whatnot is bad but seriously, there are some guys who are so borderline gay they'd make life better if they just admitted their sexual orientation.
No, I'm not saying Patrick Dempsey is gay, I'm saying all the characters he portrays in "enchanted", "grey's anatomy", and "made of honor" really embrace their feminine side a little too much. It's nice to have a guy who cares about the little details and stuff, but please, why can't that be paired with the ability to hold themselves up in a bar brawl? Are the only "men" left in the world Southerners, Irishmen, and Scots?
Where have all the real men gone?!

9 comments:

  1. lmao guys might say the same about women :P
    i wanna see enchanted D: D: D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree, I think Hayden Christensen can act just fine and he isn't a feathery-stroker.
    Guys might say the same bout women? That they're wussy and feminine???
    Enchanted was interesting... good-ish I guess if you're into that sorta thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, rather that they're not as feminine as 'real' girls are :P we 'embrace' our masculine side a little too much :P
    I have nothing against that ofc, I'm a feminist XD;; and ofc a lot of guys don't like uber girly girls but yknow what I mean......

    someone wanted HC to be Fang in the MR movie...no offence but I'd have to say ewww to that XD;;

    and since when do men have to be able to 'brawl' to be 'real' men? I say they should be able to fight fair and proper with a sword! With honor and integrity :D liek english princes.....rofl XD

    anyway my point is that it's all opinionated, and based on your values and experiences, everyone will have a different idea of what a 'real' man should be like...

    roar *ramble ramble*

    ReplyDelete
  4. HC is too tall and chiseled to be Fang, Fang is more emo-feminine-looking guy... heck Fang might even bee a feathery-stroker at heart.
    And we are too like normal girly girls :p we talk about relationships, we paint our nails (well... like... once every few months maybe), we dress ourselves up... pfft.

    Real men should be able to fight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao 'we paint our nails'....XD;;

    sooo you're basically saying guys should be liek....animals? They can fight :P cept it's for survival not...whatever it is guys fight about XD;

    lol whatever I give up XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. No... well in some aspects yes, but then again... ahh idk...
    I mean I can take some metro things like I like it if a guy knows how to dress nicely and shaves without leaving nicks and shite but if he's got a limp wrist and sticks his pink finger out or whatever I'd be seriously worried.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol how many guys like that do you know?? XD
    oh yeah what I meant to say before was that you don't know HC personally, you don't know what he's like off screen, only the people he acts as sooo...yeah...umm...*fail*

    ReplyDelete