About Me

My photo
Too eclectic for 1200 characters

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag

I'm doing this again. Why? Because I can. Hey, that rhymes.

- Start with your name: Lisa

- What do you hear right now? The traffic outside and my ringtone...

- Do you believe everything you hear? Percentage-wise I believe about 70% of the stuff I hear, of course this depends on who's telling me what.

- What are you wearing right now? Pyjamas... basically a muscle top and shorts.

- Is there anyone you would die for? Of course, there are these things I call family and close friends and well, to fit into either one of those categories isn't easy.

- Where were you at 10:45 AM today? I was lying in bed talking to someone on the phone trying to fall back asleep.

- How long have you been breathing? I presume 17 or so years but I forget to breathe all the time... so who knows?

- What's the best eye color for the opposite sex? Blue-green, still.

- Who was the last girl you hugged? Monika I think... or her mom lol

/INTERESTING!/
- Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward? Nope not really, the other way around though ;)

- Are you taller than 5'5"? Wtf is with these height questions?

- If you're being extremely quiet what’s it mean? "fuck off" I'm tired/lazy/don't like you.

- Are you into anyone? Only those who are unobtainable.

- What time did you go to bed last night? I tried to sleep early, I think it was round 12:30?

- What are you doing tomorrow? I have my last prep class tmrw... I presume that's all I'm doing, who knows?

- Does anyone like you? Unfortunately.

- What were you doing an hour ago? Trying to sleep through a phone convo.

- What will you do Friday? Idk, I never really plan that far ahead.

- Are you married? Maybe someday when I'm no longer a teenager and find someone worthy of marriage.

- Do you have any piercings? 3 on my right ear, 2 on my left.

- What is one thing you want right now? A car and my drivers liscence.

- Do you love anyone? My family (this includes friends who I consider family)

What is your natural hair color? Blackish brownish blondish... weird.

- Have you ever been awake for 48 hours? duh.

- Do you like your first name? It doesn't bother me.

- What are your initials? LWL or WLL lol

- How do you feel about chocolate-covered strawberries? They're pretty over-rated, fondue strawberries really aren't that amazing.

- Any tattoos? Not that I know of.

- Do you like the color gray? Sure, I'm wearing it right now.

- Is there anyone you really can't stop thinking about? Nope, I have a lotta other stuff to concentrate on.

- Look outside, how's the weather? It's sunny, slight breeze, turning cloudy. Perfect for a day in the park or the beach, too bad this sad little kitty can't drive.

- Are you jealous of anyone right now? All those who have their liscence and Josh who's in Europe on vacation.

- Last time you ate grilled cheese? Does baked form count? About a week ago?

- How are you feeling? Unsure about whether or not to procrastinate the day away or actually get some work done.

- Would you date someone 10 years older than you? Age isn't a big factor for me.

- Who was the last person to text you? Monika like... a minute ago.

- Who was the last person to really make you laugh? Don't remember...

- Do you think your last ex deserves to die? No.

- Do you think about suicide? Nah, don't have the effort to lol.

- Do you know anyone who has committed suicide? Fortunately not... I don't think.

- In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies? Both together =D

- Do you wish you were somewhere else right now? Yes, on vacation away from this hole of a city.

- How long can you go without your mobile phone? lots of time.

- What did you last eat? Umm... my brain doesn't really recall last night... I think it was udon noodles.

- What/who woke you up today? Monika calling. I HATE YOU =]

- Are you excited for the future? Sure, can't be worse than the present nothingness.

- When was the last time you talked to your boyfriend or girlfriend? I don't have one, but I talked to my ex the night before he went to Tokyo :s

- Things you did today? Got woken up, talked on the phone, got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face, put lotion on, sat down in front of the computer and typed this up.

- Are you excited for winter? Yes =] hopefully going to Canada again for skiing or something - not the same person's house <.< weirdo.

- How old do you look? Older than I am.

- Where are your siblings? In China, coming back on the 21st =D

- What color shirt are you wearing? Dark grey.

- Whose car were you in last? The Dodge sport last night from JCC.

- What was the Last thing you drank? Poland Spring water lol or maybe accidentally some water from when I was brushing my teeth, gross. Let's not think about it.

Finished~
Going to get myself some breakfast now

Pce, <3, and cookies

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I think that only rhymes if you have an american accent or something.........XD;;;;

    wait.....didn't you just do this a while ago on dA?? o.o;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah "again" and "can" SO DO NOT RHYME lol

    no more than stork and stalk are homophones :P

    oh wait... maybe... maybe they do a little. if you pronounce can like "kn" instead of "kahn" (f that makes sense?)and again like "agen" agn and kn? agen and ken? lol what am i babbling about xD;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. It rhymed in my head... I swear. and yes I did, that's why I said I was doing it again?

    ReplyDelete