Again, I've made myself a stranger to my blog for about a month now... and I realize I've been bad but there's just so much to do. Okay, to be honest there isn't that much to do, I just try and fill in time as quickly as possible in between the periods I get to see Greg.
Prom was alright, photos are up on facebook as you all probably know already.
Did relay for life this past weekend, was awful, couldn't get to sleep and got sick (thankfully am already over it because I took a day off school and had plenty of Dayquil and Nyquil).
Have many projects to do in school as teachers are trying to cram in grades for the remaining couple of weeks of school.
Field trip on Thursday for art, and we have a graffiti artist coming in to talk to us tmrw (should be good).
What else? Umm... nothing really eventful. Dad's in China for a month and in just over a month I'll be back in Dunnaz with you all =]
<3
Lisa
About Me
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol no offence lisa but that was a very skeleton update! but fair enough, you've got lots to do ae >.< good to know you're alive at least haha
ReplyDeletesee you soon-ish!! <3