I feel terrible for having neglected my blog for so long. Life has been really very hectic and busy lately and I've finally got a small break to let me catch my breath again. Where to start?
I guess with the most important thing... there's a boy in my life. Hahahahaha yes, at the moment it's the most important thing (I know I'm disregarding college stuff but whatever, I'll get to that in a bit). His name is Greg, and I believe I've talked to a few of you online about him already.
I met him at a dinner party at his house... long story. And we started dating on the 7th of this month. It's been a week and two days but we've talked every night for at least 20 days I think, often 'til 2-3 a.m. and I really really really like him. I don't think I've felt this way about any other guy before (and you all know that that's saying something!), but I'm terrified that this wont last because we're going to different colleges and we both know that this will inevitably end. Right now though, it's so perfect... so I guess all I can do is go with it. Even though I know how it will end, the journey isn't any less worthwhile.
Aside from boy, I'm currently on a week long February winter break... yay! catch up on sleep, school work, and you guys =]
I've been accepted into UConn so far (the state school... but who really wants to go there anyway?) and am still waiting to hear back from Uni of Vermont, Uni of New Haven, Boston Uni, Brown Uni, and Stanford... fingers crossed on Brown. It's the only one I really want to go to anyway.
I've picked up an old acoustic and am trying to learn a few simple songs in my spare time... not going amazing hahaha but oh well.
Still cooking lots and having a great time doing so... as for my art, I've been doing lots of studies for my concentration but basically all the art I've been doing is for my school portfolio *sigh* there's just not enough time to do everything I want! Have about 10 books lined up on my bedstands to read, should really get to those sometime soon.
And Anna, I'm pretty sure I'll be here June/early July because I don't get out of school 'til then hahaha. Plans for the summer I haven't really set in stone yet, can't think about it until I know where I'm going for university.
I just made a huge dinner (and sliced part of my index finger in the process... oh well, no blood) and dad's home with the rolls so we can start =]
I'll check out all your blogs to get updates on where and what you're all up to.
<3 Forever and always
Lisa xx
About Me
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay, you wrote a blog!
ReplyDeleteAhhh you still sound like some of your stuff is so much more pro than us here in NZ. Even though we're the ones starting Uni/College! (Art, specifically).
xoxox <3
Sorry Lisa, I've got other plans now. But my dad is talking about a trip to Argentina in Eater 2010. Fancy brushing up on your spanish?
ReplyDeleteGood luck for your Uni apps.
And tell Greg I wish him the best of luck, cause he'll have his hands full dealing with you :P
Lee: lol, it's not pro, it's just different I guess... the stuff we have to do isn't really difficult, there's just a ridiculous amount.
ReplyDeleteAnna: No worries, we'll see each other sometime =] it's a small world after all. 2010 is a long time away so keep me posted!
I'll pass along your wishes to Greg hahaha, he's a big boy though, I'm sure he'll be fine ;)
yeah american schools prepare you better for college :( or..the other way around? n.n;;
ReplyDeleteI MISS YOU SO MUCH WARGH D: D: D: can't wait to "talk" to you on msn eventually D: D: D: D:
but yay for the post :P and forever and always by taylor swift lmao XD