About Me

My photo
Too eclectic for 1200 characters

Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Haircut



I don't know why it's the wrong way round, I guess I forgot to change the orientation. Blah, tilt your heads ninety degrees then :p

anyhow, that's the new haircut. Opinions? (and yes, I am a camwhore).

7 comments:

  1. DDD : you're chaaanging :( if I saw you on the street, I wouldn't recognize you :S

    But you look really nice :D

    and somehow... more American

    ReplyDelete
  2. DDD : you're chaaanging :( if I saw you on the street, I wouldn't recognize you :S

    But you look really nice :D

    and somehow... more American

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaat? That's not good, I don't want to be more American! I was going for punky artsy... lol but thanks =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol you always look really nice!! ur hair is looooonger now :3 LOL i don't think it's very punky cause it seems softer now, tho that could just be the comp... but i don't think u look more american either XD

    OMG I HATE THIS NEW COMMENT THING IT WONT LET ME POST WTF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol sorry, I set it so that I had to moderate comments before they went through... maybe I'll change it later coz it's getting to be kinda a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that what it is? but it's got this 'comment as' thing but whatever I select (except anonymous) doesn't seem to work...
    well let's see if it works if I'm already logged in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn't matter whether you're logged in or not I think, I have to approve the comment either way.
    Oooh so much power =]

    ReplyDelete