I've been slacking - not blogging and all... but lately it's been pretty hectic what with school starting and looking up colleges and starting college applications etc.
Still have to decide on the final schools to apply to... eeeeeh.
My subjects this year:
1. US History II lvl. 1
2. Expos Writing lvl.1 / World Literature lvl.1
3. AP Psychology
4. Calculus lvl.1
5. AP Studio Art
6. AP Biology
No more gym for me! Although I may join a gym class once they start their badminton unit heh coz I'm cool like that.
There isn't really much else to tell... hmm... yeah. Left my ipod in the art room yet again, god dammit. Have a tonne of homework to do.
<3
About Me
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh mai gawd so hard out you are D:
ReplyDeleteand why do you ha.ve to get college applications etc in now? you still have a year to go o.o;;
wargh must go fin packing D:
Y r u takin US History? YOu mean you LikE iT? Soz. So tired. AKL for RBCP 2moro. nitey niiiire...
ReplyDeletewow your subjects really sound pro. i want to be able to take psychology at school ;_; and if latin had been a language option... so would have gone for that
ReplyDeleteEhh late reply sorry guys, umm I have to take US History to graduate. I would be so happy with that spare period if I could have it!
ReplyDeleteWe have to send college apps now so that they can get back to us by April next year =S remember hun, the US is bigger than NZ by a LOT.
oh o_o that sucks D:
ReplyDeleteoh yeah I forgots about that XD damn biiig countries *shakes fried fish*
anna types/typed funny <.< lol
oh and studio art sounds so much more fun than just art/painting D:
do you have certain standard thingys you gotta meet in it? or is it like one biiiiig project or whatever and you get to do what you like? XD;
if you don't get what I mean then nvm XD;;
so which colleges did you end up applying to?