Holidays with the family just keep seeming pretty uneventful.
Eddie and mum are leaving to go to China this Friday (4th = independence day lol)... I don't know for how long, maybe just the summer, maybe forever. My parents never seem to be able to make up their minds... I guess it's hereditary haha.
Canada was pretty boring tbh, met mum's highschool friend, the highschool friend's husband and son Jay... he was pretty boring too :s although he did make me think.
He's half a year younger than me yet he's been in a relationship for two years... is the commitment phobia wired into my system??? Ugh... the 18 hour car ride (there and back) gave me a lot of time to think and I've been thinking bout this past year, all the people I've met, all the lives I've influenced and have influenced me... and yet I can't seem to forget about one certain guy. Maybe it's because he was the first, maybe it's because I'm still bitter, maybe it's because I really did love him, who knows? I have to get over this yet again... Maybe it's just because it's that time of the year? haha... *don't shoot me guys, I know this is stupid*
So Tristan's invited me to his parent's vow renewal (which is like a second wedding which I think is pretty cool), so I get to go up to Boston on the 18th and spend a night there =D fun stuff.
Umm... there's also the SAT prep courses... ew... and some party sometime in the next fortnight... ahh I don't know, facebook helps me organize dates and stuff haha.
Gotta go eat.
Pce & <3.
Lisa
About Me
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

well if he's found the right person...
ReplyDeletesome people just..need change, I guess. And it's not always a bad thing, it means you get a lot more experience, and you can actually compare and tell (at least more than idiots than me) what you feel and what you want...
and if you believe in fate, quit worrying and if it's meant to be...fate will find a way to make it so~ :)
though of course we all can't help but be jealous of those highschool couples who end up getting married and stay together until they grow old and die, together....man.....
gah sorry not helping, ignore that last paragraph D:
oh god I think I'm getting RSI or carpal tunnel (again? XD;;)....
peace, love, and Hope~ <3
I'm probably even less helpful than DV but:
ReplyDelete6,831,135,235 (world popn.) times 15% (approx percentage in the 15-24 age range) divided by 2(assuming (tho maybe I shouldn't) heterosexual tendencies) gives:
512,335,143
the number of eligible males in the world.
is 500 million chances at love not enough? and if we assume that you have met approx 3000 (?) males in that age range and have fallen in love with one, that leaves 170,778 men you could love (if you meet them) still walking around.
So don't get too glum- I haven't met anyone yet- which means my statistical probability is firmly on zero!